Streetlights -Who do I report a problem to?

Report to the Parish Clerk.  It would be helpful if you could provide the Clerk with the column number of the streetlight or the nearest property and the road name

Problems with dogs – who to report to

For any issues on dogs, such as fouling, noisy dogs or micro chipping, please contact the Dog Warden at TMBC on 01732 876184 or email

Fly Tipping

To report fly-tipping contact MBC on 01622 602000 or go onto MBC website at ‘residents page’ then ‘report it’ For large scale fly-tipping (more than a tipper lorry load of waste) report to the Environment agency on: 0800807060 It can also be reported to: Clean Kent on:08453450210. email: or

KCC Street Lighting Consultation

The public consultation provides information on why we are switching to LED street lights and seeks the views of residents, businesses, communities and other stakeholders on whether they would prefer the current level of service of part-night lighting, or all-night lighting. We are also seeking feedback on the dimming of street lights when roads are […]