Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council Visit Site

Problems with dogs – who to report to

For any issues on dogs, such as fouling, noisy dogs or micro chipping, please contact the Dog Warden at TMBC on 01732 876184 or email

Road and Pavement faults – who to report to

If you have any road or pavement issues, you can contact KCC Highways and Transportation Department on-line on the following fault reporting link: or telephone 08458 247 800